Terms of WARRANTY and ECOLOGY information for Asarto products
and toner cartridges are warranted FOR LIFE and dot matrix printer ribbons for
products does not void the legal warranties from printer manufacturers.
If you find
our product to have a defect, you can have it replaced at the
original point of purchase.
To do so, contact the dealer first. Then take your invoice/receipt and the faulty product to the store where you bought it. The dealer will check those items and replace the faulty product with a new operational one.
foregoing warranty is valid subject to compliance with operating instructions.
For details please refer to the “General Terms and Conditions of Warranty for
Asarto’s cleaning products are warranted for 24 months. Complaints regarding Asarto cleaning products may be reported at www.polcan.pl, “Reklamacje” (Complaints) tab.
General Terms and Conditions of Warranty for Asarto Products
- Polcan Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością S.K.A with its registered office in Ożarów Mazowiecki at ul. Kręta 4, hereinafter referred to as the “Warrantor”, hereby guarantees that Asarto products are free from defects in material and technical defects.
- For consumables for laser and ink-based devices, the Warrantor grants warranty for life, and with regard to dot matrix device ribbons and cleaning products – for 24 months. Complaints may not be filed for cartridges that have been used up in more than 80%.
- The warranty shall also cover the target devices while they are used with Asarto consumables.
- The Warrantor undertakes to remove defects revealed while Asarto products are being used. The printing device must be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty or be serviced on a regular basis as recommended by the manufacturer. The servicing and repair works must be documented.
- For printing devices, the Warrantor shall make a decision with regard to repairing the device or replacing it with a new one with parameters not worse than those of the device currently in use. With regard to consumer sales, this warranty shall not preclude, limit or waive the rights of the consumer under the statutory warranty for defects in sold goods.
- Defects in material and workmanship shall be understood to mean defects in the device itself which render its functioning non-compliant with the manufacturer’s specification.
- The defects shall be removed at the location indicated by the Warrantor.
- In order to take advantage of the rights ensured by the Warrantor, you must report the defect at the place of purchase of the Asarto consumable.
- When a device defect is reported at the place of purchase of the Asarto consumable, the complaint shall be handled by the Warrantor and the seller of the Asarto consumable.
- In order to take advantage of the rights ensured by the Warrantor, you must bring the device with Asarto consumables installed, along with proofs of purchase for the device and for the Asarto consumables, as well as servicing documentation.
- “General Terms and Conditions of Warranty for Asarto Products” shall be the only document based on which the warranty holder may pursue their rights under the warranty in the territory of Poland. The information provided in the manufacturing warranty, instructions for use, and other documents attached to the Asarto product on sale are supplementary in nature.
- Warranty rights shall not include the right for the warranty holder to seek a refund of benefits lost in relation to product defects.
- Detailed warranty rules are available at www.asarto.pl.
- Device warranty shall not apply to consumables and service parts: device displays, printheads, drums, transfer belts, fusers, blades, rolls, etc.
- If service life of a consumable or service part has been exceeded due to neglect on the part of the user, this jeopardises the correct functioning of the printing device. For such a device, the Warrantor reserves the right to void the warranty for damage caused by using Asarto products.
- The warranty shall not cover software, including internal device software.
- The warranty shall not cover damage due to fortuitous events such as electric damage, fire, waterlogging, flooding, etc.
- The warranty shall not cover mechanical damage that arises while the device is being used by the warranty holder, or the resulting defects.
- The warranty shall not cover damage resulting from the device being installed and used in conditions or in a manner inconsistent with the manufacturer’s specifications.
- The warranty shall not cover damage caused by the user.
- The warranty shall not cover modified equipment.
- The warranty shall not cover actions described in the device’s instructions for use which the warranty holder is obliged to perform on their own and at their own expense, which includes servicing the device, replacing consumables and service parts, and recommendations regarding use and maintenance described in the device’s instructions for use.
- The warranty shall not cover transport-related damage that arises when transporting the device to the location indicated by the Warrantor.
- Any attempts at handling the failure on one’s own shall void the warranty.
- The warranty shall not cover damage that arises as a result of using consumables other than Asarto products.
- The warranty shall not cover damage that arises as a result of interfering with Asarto consumables.
- The warranty shall not cover the faulty functioning of the devices caused by conflicts or incompatibility with installed applications or the impact of computer viruses.
Spent toner and ink cartridges are recyclable waste
Polish Act of 14 December 2012 on waste (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 21),
spent ink/toner cartridges are a type of waste to be disposed of in accordance
with waste management regulations.
We dispose of
spent Asarto ink and toner cartridges held and collected by our Business
Partners free of charge.
How to hand
over spent printing consumables for disposal?
End-User Customer (individual)
Selective waste collection symbol
- Do not place spent electric or electronic equipment marked by that symbol with other waste.
- Used equipment may contain dangerous substances, elements or components, which contaminate the environment and thus pose a threat to human health and life.
- In order to prevent any potential negative impact on human health and the environment, please bring your used equipment to the store where you buy new equipment, or take it to the collection site or used equipment disposal site. A list of sites where you can dispose of used equipment is available at the website of your town/city or municipality office (selective waste collection points/mobile selective waste collection points) in line with the applicable Act of 13 September 1996 on maintaining cleanliness and order in municipalities (consolidated text: Journal of Laws [Dz.U.] of 2019, item 2010), Article 3(2)(6).
- By handing over used equipment to the relevant entities you take care of the environment and join the system for collecting, recovering, and recycling the used electric and electronic equipment in an eco-friendly way.
- Covering the cost of shipment is your own responsibility.
number: +48 801 500 907
Business Partner (wholesaler)
about Asarto’s Used Consumables Disposal Programme, check https://www.polcan.pl/ekologia.html or ask your account manager at
Spolka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia SKA, 4 Kreta Street, 05-850
Ozarow Mazowiecki, as the Data Controller, would like to inform you that
providing your details in the Asekol Pl – Polcan programme form is voluntary
but necessary to complete the waste handover notification process. The personal
data provided will be processed in order to perform the waste recording
obligation consistent with the Waste Act. The data will be stored for 7 years.
The data will not be transferred to any other entities and third-party
countries or international organisations. At any time, you have the right to
access the content of your data and to have them corrected, deleted, and their
processing limited, the right for data portability, and the right to withdraw
consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of processing, after
contacting the Data Controller by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right
to file a complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal
Data if you think that the processing of your personal data breaches the
provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the
Council of 27 April 2016.
For more information about how the Company processes your personal data see the information clause – click here.